Notebook Coolers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
I was just wondering if anyone has actually bought one of these. I was going to get it for my dad for his birthday because he usually has his laptop propped on a 1inch binder with a little plastic thing at the top to leverage it. I was thinking something along the lines of:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=370855

What do you guys think? It has little flips to prop it up and he could actually put it in his lap since it wouldn't be hot. It's not so much that cooling is an issue with his laptop, it's just a Dell (ugh) laptop that he uses for business and hey cooling could never hurt right? :D adjustable fan speeds and is supposed to be quiet anyway.

My friends Laptop (Toshiba) has been running hot and he bought one of those. It wasent a vantec but of course all of them are designed to cool the laptops. All the components on the bottom are cooled.

Well he doesn't have a heating problem, but I think that would be better for his laptop to sit on than a binder with a wrench under it lol sometimes he uses a wrench to prop the back up, sometimes it's this little plastic thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom