Modding my HAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah... there are tons of air bubbles stuck to the tube walls. is there any way to get them out or would just waiting work?

I never had bubbles in the lines, but tons of micro bubbles in the res. - I left it running with the plug removed (to let the air out) on the res for about 26 hours... by then they were all gone..

i think i will try that. ill take out my t-line's plug and let my pump run while i sleep and go to school and see if that changes anything. that is, after i get my replacement tx750 from Fry's... :(

i think i will try that. ill take out my t-line's plug and let my pump run while i sleep and go to school and see if that changes anything. that is, after i get my replacement tx750 from Fry's... :(

PSU die on you? always had good luck with corsair... so i find it odd.. the case looks sweet though man, I can't wait to get mine done... now all you need is an i7 setup inside to really set it off.. lol

PSU die on you? always had good luck with corsair... so i find it odd.. the case looks sweet though man, I can't wait to get mine done... now all you need is an i7 setup inside to really set it off.. lol

ya... died last night for some odd reason. went to frys about 30 minutes ago and they didn't have any more tx750's... so i'm going to get an 850 off newegg for $100 after MIR.

$30 bucks less than i originally paid and 100W more ;)

and i totally wish i had an i7... i'll probably upgrade within a year or year and half.

dang..................*looks at own HAF 932* I WANT MINE BLACK BUT MY DAD N OTHERS THINK IT'S DUMB!
Do they think painting it is dumb or painting it black is dumb? I like the way the black looks :). Good job on it Burn, it looks really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom