250GB Xbox 360 Rumor Was True

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
250GB Xbox 360 Rumor Was True

A lot of people wonder why we post "rumor mill" stuff from unreliable sources. Well, the simple answer is, we post that stuff because a lot of the time it comes true. The 250GB Xbox 360 we told you about a while back has materialized in the form of a Modern Warfare 2 bundle. The unit will come with a 250GB hard drive, an extra controller and a copy of the game for an extra $100. Here's an official picture of the bundle, straight from the folks at Microsoft. ****, I want one of those just for the hard drive.

Next they will bundle the night vision goggles you can get with the special edition COD MW2 game.

I'm almost tempted to get that edition just to see how good those night vision gogs are!

Good thing for homebrew, since now the max allowed will be 250GB instead of 120GB :D

I'm tempted. Borrowing my brothers 360 for the time being till I get my own, and I love my CoD :)

Thats cool, that they are making that.
I've owned my own 360 once before, but I gave it to my brother.
I found my interests more into computers.

I am very tempted to get this. I'd sell the 2 black controllers, my current 360 with 120GB HDD, and the headset and game that came with it. I just want the actual console and the 250GB HDD! By the way, I am purchasing the Prestige Edition of CoD MW2 separately, so I will let you all know just how good those goggles work!

****... The price alone of the game and a controller is gonna be around like 110, so basically you get some money off the game/controller and a free 250gb hdd... That's marketing for ya microsoft!!!

I preordered the prestige edition of MW2, the goggles are suppose to work up to 30ft at night, so they're atleast going to be fun to play with. Definitely not professional quality, but ****, $60 for a pair of night vision goggles? You can't really beat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom