OverHeating

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only guess would be voltage settings too high, or heatsink isn't seated completely. I had a new installed cpu raise to 120*C and it was because the heatsink wasn't secure tight.

Are you reading these temperatures straight from BIOS health screen?

CPU fan gets to 7000+ RPM and still nothing is working.

7000+ rpm's? What size fan is it? Normally the only fans that will spin that fast are smaller 40mm, 30mm or 25mm fans. And even at 7000+ rpm's none of those fans will produce enough aiflow/cfm's to cool a modern cpu. Can you post a picture of your fan/heatsink?

His some screenshots.

as you can see.This is just after couple of seconds turning it on.
DSC01970.jpg

I've just noticed something about the green power thingy,The Pout starts with 50w and keeps increasing along with the ICore from 20A or so.

DSC01971.jpg

7000+ rpm's? What size fan is it? Normally the only fans that will spin that fast are smaller 40mm, 30mm or 25mm fans. And even at 7000+ rpm's none of those fans will produce enough aiflow/cfm's to cool a modern cpu. Can you post a picture of your fan/heatsink?

Well Ya.I'm using the cpu stock heatsink.But no one had any problem using it.

DSC01973.jpg

Download and install HWMonitor, run it and post a screenshot. It will show us a bunch of stuff that might help in troubleshooting your problem.
HWMonitor

Hopefully it's not.I'm just confused and frustrated .No one has a solid idea of what's happening or why in couple of forums.:(

It's mostly that its an AMD. This go round everyone has intel chips :p

*as far as being helpful, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom