Antec Two Hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Been wanting a new case but not wanting to spend a fortune and like it a little more discrete, I did a build for a friend with the Antec three hundred and I really like the case but I have a card reader in my 3.5 bay that I use alot and the three hundred doesn't have a 3.5 bay so I held off buying one, Now I see the Two Hundred with the 3.5 bay and it looks pretty good with the minor exception of the missing fans in front but still has decent cooling, What do you guys and gals think of it. Newegg.com - Antec Two Hundred Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Dauntae
11-129-070-TS

Knockouts for water cooling, ability to mount a 120 on the side panel, ability to mount two 120s in the front, bottom mounted PSU, washable air filters... looks to be a very good cooler.

The case has a different front panel look, but its not bad at all.

Antec's site says that the 3.5 is a hot-swappable SATA caddy.
http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=MjEyMQ==

Thanks Trotter, Didn't think to look at there home page, was actually wondering about the front fans, Seems like a variant of the 300 in reality, My bud got the 300 that came with all the fans that have LED's in them but when I do long downloads or leave it on at night the LED's in mine bug the crap out of me because it's near my bed and I like dark to sleep so a plain old fan will be good, The reg. 300 doesnt come with the front fans either, Might be ordering this.

Dauntae

scratch the might, just ordered hehe, Now to pull my system apart and install it alll with a little wire management LOL mine is horrible and has a side window toboot with led's to show off the mess LOL I'll use the current case for my other system, That one is a case I got back in the pent. 2 days and has been gutted and rebuilt more times than I can count, Time to retire the case I would think, AH that early 90's styling.

Well I got the case in and it's every bit as nice as the 300, However the 3.5 is for a hot swap HD and can't put my card reader DOH so I'm either gonna mod the 3.5 or get the 5.25" to 3.5" drive bay converter b1gapl mentioned, Does anyone have a link to one, did a search on the egg and tiger and came up with nothing, also looked for a new card reader for the 5.1/4 bay but none of them take a XD card DOH again lol. well I have a little time to figure it out because I won't have much time to swap everything over for a few weeks with all the other things I have going ATM but if anyone is looking for a little less expensive case I will definitely recommend this one, Great cooling and a solid case for sure.

Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom