The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see a good reason to get that mobo. I can't even see a good reason to get the Classified 760, or I still can't justify why I bought a Classified 760 :D

It never is :D But I'd rather be King without going way overboard. As it stands anything more than 2 vid cards isn't needed for anything, it's just throwing money away that can be better spent on the next cool piece of hardware or accessory imho :D

I spent a $1000 on a new case, I've got a phase I rarely use. I really don't think there are 2 many of those others that think were spending less. I like to think of it as spending wisely and still having the best. And while the case was costly I'll be able to use it with many more builds to Pimp my Rig :D

Edit: Post# 999 :D

Sry this is OT

See everyone is different...instead of buying a $1000, I went with spending $2000 on a camera lens. Instead of buying a $1000 case, I got 2 GTX 295's.
I also have a Phase...got a great deal off ebay, $500. Yet I am already considering getting another custom built one.
I got 3 computers sitting in the other room
3492087073_fd832e356d_b.jpg

To me, it is about what is under the hood. I do not look at my case, it sits in the other room. I just got done taking the hacksaw to the case yet again (mod). It is a gaming/benching rig. To me it does not have to look good, just boot and be stable. Is all I want it to do.

But to you Slaymate it matters what it looks like. I must say you have done a beautiful job.
Lol, all I can think about is what I could get with the $1000 you spent on a case.

I like to pimp mine with hardware/storage and things that make the computer go faster.

I guess I don't care about looks...cause I take the bloody thing apart too much playing around.

Slay, you know you gotta make a thread for the 1000'th post :D

I'm amazed at the huge jump in FPS the SLI gives, I think I might have to grab me a second 285...
edit: lol, nice setup there mufasa :D I think I should probably start something similar to that, as right now all my stuff is just piled together, cases, cds, etc.

edit edit: hmmm, does Mufasa work for a nickname? Iuno...

Sry this is OT

See everyone is different...instead of buying a $1000, I went with spending $2000 on a camera lens. Instead of buying a $1000 case, I got 2 GTX 295's.
I also have a Phase...got a great deal off ebay, $500. Yet I am already considering getting another custom built one.
I got 3 computers sitting in the other room
3492087073_fd832e356d_b.jpg

To me, it is about what is under the hood. I do not look at my case, it sits in the other room. I just got done taking the hacksaw to the case yet again (mod). It is a gaming/benching rig. To me it does not have to look good, just boot and be stable. Is all I want it to do.

But to you Slaymate it matters what it looks like. I must say you have done a beautiful job.
Lol, all I can think about is what I could get with the $1000 you spent on a case.

I like to pimp mine with hardware/storage and things that make the computer go faster.

I guess I don't care about looks...cause I take the bloody thing apart too much playing around.

Dude! Wtf...........that is awesome but crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom