Post Your 3dMark05 scores....

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
Nahh...All of the sudden performance is down the drain!!

Beedub, like i said i stopped overclocking a while ago and had it at stock speeds and still got good performance. Actually when i uninstalled linux, everything went to hell.

Just one clarification...are you talking about my G-Card oc or my mobo oc?

Your mobo OC would have done the damage. Like I said, when you overclock FSB on the Asus K8V Deluxe, it will overclock the AGP bus at a ratio of 3:1. This will cause your AGP bus to run too fast thus damaging your graphics card. The only way you can safely overclock is if you can lock the speed of the AGP bus, which you cannot with the ASUS K8V Deluxe.

well no ones got as low as me yet 579. But my RAM combo is killin me and so is my CPU's FSB, I was considering a new mobo and processor and now I'm wonderin if I should save my money cause there's no real reason to get more parts at the moment =/ ehhh decisions.

Wow, I just installed the unofficial Beta Driver Catalyst 8.07 and my stock score went from a 3,609 to 4,592. Overclocking the X800pro to 562/599 brought the score up to 5,442.

I installed this driver and now gameplay is much better. I am still trying to figure out if ATI has sacrificed image quality for this performance gain. But my new AM3 score is 62,000 stock. I will overclock later and benchmark and post all my results. It looks like we may now have 12-piped X800 Pros outbenchmarking 16-piped 6800GTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom