HELP WITH MY LAPTOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooskee

Solid State Member
Hey guys, new to the forums and having major issues with my new computer. It is a MSI735, it has a ati mobility radeon 3850, and most of my problems are graphics problems. Everytime i get into a graphically intense game, the grahics driver fails over and over and resets, while my computer screen goes CRAZY with all different kinds of colors and pixels and streaks. This happens until i get out of the game, or until my computer crashes and i bluescreen. PLEASE HELP!!

Also, my wireless internet is connecting and disconnecting over and over, but i think this is more minor and me and google can figure it out

Thanks for the help in advance!

Yea cant get them to actually install. Its not changing anything. MSI had some autoload drivers and it tried to do something with the VGA bios card version, and then the program failed. Over and Over, i think something more serious is messed up. also, my internet still isnt working it keeps fading in and out.... someone help me in all regards

What happens when you try to install them? Download HWMonitor, and make sure it isn't overheating. Also could be a problem with your router is why your disconnecting. What's your router?

It installs, but in device manager the version never changes. And it cant be the router, i am at my school and it works fine on my other computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom