Dell Computer Beeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just searched my whole house for a keyboad and cant find one, Im going to have to buy one soon. Also about the monitor thing what do I do with that I have a type of dell computer the oneyou can put your screen on its flat more like it lays on my desk not built to stand.

31tB%2B6oVljL.jpg

Thats the type of computer I have, What can the error be and What is that computer name?

Thats just a desktop... No fancy names or such.

Just get any monitor and use it... You do know yoiu need to plug one into it right...

I bet if you add a keyboard, you'll get everything going... The POST check error, probably is keeping the system from continuing to boot.

Because without the keyboard the computer won't startup!

The BIOS needs to have the keyboard or it can't go to step 2 of checking for problems as it boots up. No strep 3 means no step final.. means no turn on for you...

It's like asking why your car won't start with no gas in the tank... You need all parts to start.

Clearing the cmos in the bios type won't work, as it is hard coded, as shown in the other post a keyboard is needed.

you can boot without a keybord!!!! but he's not even posting right now that's not the keybord's falt

Maybe your PC will boot without a keyboard, but not all PC's work the same to start up. That's why there are so many different bios configurations.

Instead of starting an arguement maybe you should just wait and see what happens. Maybe you'll find out you've learned something new :D

Hey sorry about not replying, I got some good news and bad news well if you can say that,....

Today i took the whole computer apart and put it back to gether the big big bad news is that i think i may of broke the processer the pins are not standing streaght up so what i did was gave it to my brother he made them back to normal i put it in the computer then put it all back to gether and it gives me the same error im going to wait to get a keyboad also, I dont get why the screen wont show anything dose that have to deal with the keyboad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom