Asus P6T Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extreme7823

Solid State Member
Well with the other post I posted before with I7 or the I5 I decided to go with the I7. I am now wondering what the big difference between the Asus P6T LGA and the Asus P6T Deluxe V2 LGA is as I was going to get the I7 920 combo with one of them. Is it worth the extra 25$ or anything good? Thanks alot guys for all the help you guys have givien me.

Decided to go with the Deluxe V2 one as a I see a few people on here using it. Also for 25$ more isn't to much still not sure what differneces are between the two really. Thanks

I have the Asus p6t, been very impressed. Like you say, 25 dollars isn't much more to pay and I used to see the price gap between the two being larger so it sounds like you are doing a good deal.

The P6T is actually a later board than the Deluxe. One thing that the P6T has over the Delux is support for Tri-SLI double slot cards (the Deluxe has 3 PCI-e slots but cannot physically fit double slot cards on all of them) But otherwise the Deluxe does have a few other options. They are both great boards though. Who needs Tri-SLI anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom