Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlirtyNerd

Solid State Member
Hey

My name is Shannon and I'm from South Carolina. I'm a 21 year old female and I'm a nanny by trade. I joined the forum because in my virtually endless free time I like playing PC games and trying new software. I'm a bit of a novice but handy within reason. :p I also moonlight as a pirate. =D

Well welcome to the new forum, I'm sure you will learn a lot more about software and even hardware by browsing these forums. It's kind of impossible not to if you actively participate.

Well welcome again and have a good time here :).

Thanks! Yeah before my dad died he ran a forum for electricians/computer programmers/techs/repairmen that ran small businesses. He was an electrician that did stuff like wiring houses and he also fixed computers and whatnot for people in the area too. He ran his forum for people in several different countries to freely exchange parts and peices without anything but shipping costs... and they also did the advice exchange and whatnot so I've kinda wanted to join one for awhile now since I frequently seek help from them.

And yes... I have been pretty surprised by how much I learn from these forums. In the past few days I've learned a lot just from browsing forums... and well... there's a reason why I joined this one. =P

Yes... having issues with my mxtask.exe file. Seem to have trouble either comprehending my issue or what other places say about my issue or just simply finding a reasonable solution to my issue... I posted the question in software and haven't seen any replies yet.

That is so funny that you're from Morgantown, WV... I used to live about a 1/2 hour outside of Morgantown in Terra Alta.

That is so funny that you're from Morgantown, WV... I used to live about a 1/2 hour outside of Morgantown in Terra Alta.

That is pretty funny, lol. Though I'm not really from this place, I just happen to live here...unfortunately...

Welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom