drwtsn32.exe and dwwin.exe application error

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastmith

Beta member
This came out after i open my windows and logged in. I tried opening my task manager and it won't come out, i waited like 1 hr juts to see how will this help but it did not help anything, it's just this two problems that shows up everytime even if i press "okay" button it will still shows up.

so i tried using this: safe mode
safe mode with networking
safe mode with command prompt
The Last Good known settings
- all of that i tried but the same problem shows up, " drwtsn32. exe - application error" and "dwwin.exe - application error ". i can't access anything in my programs coz even the "start" button is not shown. i tried using another account but the same problem shows up.

please i need suggestion or help to fixed my laptop. ( just so you:happy: im using another computer)

Thank you all in advance for the help!
i hope we can fixed together...

boot from windows xp cd-rom & choose "repair" "R key" .. after booting type :

chkdsk c: /p

when it finish try to boot your system ,, if didn't work :

boot from a mini windows xp cd (like hiren boot 9.8 & later) or a windows xp PE CD , then copy your important data in the c: drive (desktop , documents , etc) to another disk or better to a flash drive
(Note:connect the flash drive before turning on the laptop to make sure mini windows sees it)
copy your data then reinstall windows xp !

I can't find a reson for what you said .. but I guess this is the fastest solution ..

If you need more instructions ... tell me & I'll write it step by step :D but it will take some time to write

boot from a mini windows xp cd (like hiren boot 9.8 & later) or a windows xp PE CD , then copy your important data in the c: drive (desktop , documents , etc) to another disk or better to a flash drive
(Note:connect the flash drive before turning on the laptop to make sure mini windows sees it)

I can't find a reson for what you said .. but I guess this is the fastest solution ..

If you need more instructions ... tell me & I'll write it step by step :D but it will take some time to write
what if i can't open any of my files or document, coz after i logged in, all i can see is my wallpaper( no start button or any files that i have on my desktop). i've tried all safe mode but it's the same thing as the normal one.

If you are using XP, you can also do a repair install if CHKDSK doesn't work. The repair install doesn't erase anything, but recopies the Windows folders back to what they should be.

Here's a step by step guide:
Repair Windows XP - How to Perform a Repair Installation of Windows XP - Part 1 of 2
same problem.
what if i can't open any of my files or document, coz after i logged in, all i can see is my wallpaper( no start button or any files that i have on my desktop). i've tried all safe mode but it's the same thing as the normal one. i've tried task manager...none :(

but tell me how to do it too please, i wanna know how will i get to boot to CD-ROM

To get the CD to boot before the hard drive you have to set it as much via the BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom