RAM Conspiracy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Take in contrast that he works as a computer technician or something or the sort.

I know one or two computer technicians myself. It's indeed a miracle that they even dress themselves. In all seriousness though, just because someone does a certain type of work doesn't mean they are an expert, not does it mean they won't lie to you. I once saw a student get in an arguement with a technology professor, because he beleived that HP stood High-Performance, instead of Hewlett-Packard.

I know one or two computer technicians myself. It's indeed a miracle that they even dress themselves. In all seriousness though, just because someone does a certain type of work doesn't mean they are an expert, not does it mean they won't lie to you. I once saw a student get in an arguement with a technology professor, because he beleived that HP stood High-Performance, instead of Hewlett-Packard.

It sounds like he was wading in the shallow end of the gene pool :p

Wow.... just wow....

I'm actually learning all about the finer details of computer hardware in my CS 271 class. All about registers, busses, CPUs, memory, caches, etc. and how to optimize Java code for the best hardware interface (using Assembly). I can confirm it is RANDOM, not RAPID!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom