Test Stability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be what's causing that wall (no psu power cables).

I think I might try out furmark for stressing, I think it would be more reliable than the games I have.

That's quite a high OC

That it is, but I'm not sure if it's an actual reading. I don't get a driver error or anything, but for some reason the card (video) stops working whenever I load 3D apps. Don't really have issues with rebooting like normal video card errors (at least that I have come across.)

What are you cooling your card with? I'm not surprised that it stops working at 880/1440/2200. The numbers in your Sig look more realistic.

What are you cooling your card with? I'm not surprised that it stops working at 880/1440/2200. The numbers in your Sig look more realistic.

That's what I am able to load everything with, and be fully stable. Has stock cooling, along with a couple fans circulating air around it. Like I said, I'm fairly sure these are not actual numbers that the card is running.

It's probably hitting it's thermal limit when a load is applied and it's locking up instead of just kicking you to the desktop. When you look at the sensor tab of gpu-z at an idle your speeds are in a 2D mode which should be around 1/2 of your overclock. When you actually try to go into 3D performance mode I bet your idle temps are shooting up to the 70d+ range before it actually starts doing any real work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom