PLEASE READ: Tech-Forums Survey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. It records the IP address and does not allow you to retake it from the same location.

If it has the same IP it wouldn't work (like you both use your home connection through a router woud be the same IP).

I know I have not been on to much recently (in the process of a big move) but I missed the survey... when was it closed?

Sooo, what were the results? Didn't someone say (must've been in the other thread) that they'd post the results?

Yes, I did say that. here's what I can share easily:
  • Overall: Satisfied
  • Rules: Too Strict
  • Mod Ratings: 7.93 out of 10
  • Portal: 2:1 to change it, 4:3 liked the example
Most wanted:
  • Review section
  • Multiple skins
  • Mobile version
The fill in sections aren't so easy to sift through, though. I have read them all several times, however, and we are looking at ways to try to incorporate many of the things that were shared. Some of the "suggestions" (I use that word loosely) have no chance of ever happening (you know who you are), but there were some really good info in the mix, too.

Larry wants to use various surveys to garner info from the membership. He would prefer a larger sampling as this survey was skewed in that only a core group actually participated. That pulled the various elements of the survey in specific (and very predictable) directions. That's not to say that the results will be discarded or discounted, but that we know the circumstances and dispositions of most of those who took the survey. Many of the mods could pick out specific members' answers solely by the content of them. ;)

lol.. so it was anonymous?.. I agree with the multi choice of skins.. I would have voted for that. and maybe adding a section for members to share their Art work.. wallpaper etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom