New System troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddictedSaint

Solid State Member
So i orderd my new system and i put it all together. This wasnt my first time i have done others.

All the fans light up, the harddrives spin and everything the motherboard lights turn on the gfx fan spins but when i turn the power on to get started doing what i got to do.

I GET NO VIDEO!!! everything is on working cd-rom and everything ram is fine no beeps on start-up...

Why am i not getting any video? is the processor bad??? im freaking lost.

Thanks in advanced.

-AddictedSaint

What are your system specs? It could be a number of things... Cpu in wrong or damaged, graphics card not seated correctly.. etc.

Have a Gigabyte Motherboard for socket 939

AMD FX 53 for socket 939

Gigabyte Heatsink and Fan for Amd 64 FX

2 x 120 GB Seagate Sata Drives

2 GB Corsair PC 3200 DDR 400mhz

6800 GT eVGA

I dont get it.. im thinking about just telling newegg to go **** themselves and take all this back and order an alienware even though i get less for my money but least there not going to ship me damaged shit i guess...

I hooked everything up right i dont understand why i get no video.

-AddictedSaint

You don't even know it was Newegg's fault, and they are very good with this kind of stuff. Maybe you should try another card like the guy before me said. And double check your work.

How much of the stuff you ordered was OEM?

I did that once, my video card was just not seated correctly, and make sure your monitor isnt like old and doesnt work or something (sorry if it's new i didnt see)

Well i looked over the oem parts. seems like one of the seagates is burned out.. the circutery looks bad compared to the other 1.

I tried a PCI video card same thing.

I orderd a couple oem parts.

CD-RW / Seagate's / Floppy Drive / Processor.

I orderd the oem pro because i was ordering a different heat-sink and fan.

I hope newegg is willing to have a whole order returned because i worked hard for this 3,000 i spent and i think i got ****ed. I put together another system not as high end as this one but it was pretty high end. Had no problems

Im just about to breakdown because this is bullcrap. I checked my work 2 times..

I took my time building it , i spent 5 hours building it reading all the documentation, taking my time, being careful.

I think i was shipped a couple bad parts. I mean i didnt have a good transaction with newegg from the start.

Im having my guys @ my computer tech shop i work @ take a look at this, but i think there going to say the same thing i am, i think i was shipped bad parts and i really dont know which parts are bad and which are good.

Would newegg do a full order swap, because i dont trust this shipment @ all.

Guess will see what the guys say @ work cuz they do this stuff for a living longer then i have.

Oh and the monitor i purchased also and it works fine on my dad's computer its a LCD 17'' Nec, i doubt its the monitor.

-AddictedSaint

"I dont get it.. im thinking about just telling newegg to go **** themselves and take all this back and order an alienware even though i get less for my money but least there not going to ship me damaged shit i guess..."

Hey, don't blame them. You probably just put something in wrong or something. They can't help it that their customers mess up sometimes...I did. So do several others, so your not alone.

Recheck all your power cables to the Board, recheck your memory make sure there in the proper slots or just run 1 channel 1 drive and reset your video card .Unplug the CPU fan and plug it back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom