Its me again mak

Status
Not open for further replies.

gula187

In Runtime
i just installed a new operating system on m laptop and i noticed
that it dont have any software that automaticly connect to wifi..i really need to get this problem fixed so i can brind it to school...by the way its a dell inspiron b130

I'm not Mak either, but like Hef said, make sure you install all necessary drivers that pertain to your system.

im not sure which ones i need so i managed to take a picture with my cel phone of the system hardware screen. sorry so big..
0007.jpg

Since I do not know what Operating system you have,

go here:
Dell - Drivers and Downloads

Select choose by service tag. Enter your service tag and get your wireless driver.

While you are at it get the rest of your drivers as it appears many have not been installed as of yet.

You have a ton of drivers not installed. Go to dells website, click on your product, go to drivers and download / install the needed drivers. Most will come in an executable file that you just have to save to your computer, double click to open and it will install the needed driver. Looks like you need a Wi-fi driver, network adapter driver, audio driver and video driver.

i dont see anything on there that says anything about wifi or network adapter. i cant find the network controller or the ethernet controller driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom