OverClocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubFusion

In Runtime
Ok i know this has to be an over asked question, but despite my research i have not found one SOLID and comprehensive video or step by step tutorial to overclocking. Something thats easy to understand but is advanced enough that will produce real noticeable results. I have a decent knowledge of computers including the BIOS which i know is used in some overclocking, so if its a more difficult tutorial thats fine, any help is appreciated at this point.

There is NO single comprehensive guide to OCing because every single system is different. Even the same motherboard and CPU can have completely different OC potential given different RAM. OCing takes an incredible amount of patience and willingness to tune, test, retune, test, and so on and so forth for hours.

Read the stickies. They'll be your best starting point.

There is NO single comprehensive guide to OCing because every single system is different. Even the same motherboard and CPU can have completely different OC potential given different RAM. OCing takes an incredible amount of patience and willingness to tune, test, retune, test, and so on and so forth for hours.

Read the stickies. They'll be your best starting point.

True story.......... it took me about a week and many hours to find the best OC while being stable 24/7, and other things......... take your time and get to know your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom