Post Your 3dMark05 scores....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a helluva test that for sure!
I got a max of 10 fps on the second demo, the others were around 3-6.
My cpu test however was awful, it sat at 0fps for the entire demo!!

Total score 1175:)

To be honest this test will do more harm than good. It's way ahead of it's time really and it will make alot of people think they need to run out and buy the very best card available to play future games.

In reality i know that my current card play Farcry, doom3 etc absolutley fine and i know it will play the next crop of HL2, Stalker etc fine too so i'm not really bothered about what the test shows:)

Yeah, we are still in the golden age of 3DMark03, so with todays hardware, I would consider it a more accurate benchmark. Although was is interesting is how the X800XT P.E. blows all the other cards away on 3DMark05. ATi may have done something right after all with its 16-piped card.

beedubaya said:
Yeah, we are still in the golden age of 3DMark03, so with todays hardware, I would consider it a more accurate benchmark. Although was is interesting is how the X800XT P.E. blows all the other cards away on 3DMark05. ATi may have done something right after all with its 16-piped card.

what were the scores?

GameGURU said:
something is wrong considering i got 1013 on it!

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if you damaged your card when overclocking an A64 with a Asus K8V deluxe. Like I said, when you overclock the FSB, it increases the AGP speed as well at a ration of 3:1. You said you had your FSB overclocked to 220MHz.....if you keep it that high too long without locking the AGP speed at 66MHz, you WILL damage your card. Sorry to tell you this, GameGURU.

I need to update my sig. I just installed the ati x800 pro. At stock speeds I got a 3609. I will oc it later and check the results.

ag3 said:
Your memory is a bottleneck.

Nahh...All of the sudden performance is down the drain!!

Beedub, like i said i stopped overclocking a while ago and had it at stock speeds and still got good performance. Actually when i uninstalled linux, everything went to hell.

Just one clarification...are you talking about my G-Card oc or my mobo oc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom