PC Hardware List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

In Runtime
What would you guys think of the idea of having a sticky devoted to the best combination of PC hardware (for building PCs) on the market?

Thanks. I think it would be a good idea as it would serve several purposes-

-it would provide state of the art benchmarks for people to measure their lesser hardware against,

-it would satisfy the curiosity of gadget geeks,

and personally it would help me to determine whether or not the personal pc industry can provide (now or in the near future) what I think I'll need to do complex engineering simulations (or whether I'll have to resort to what has become known as the personal supercomputer industry, with Crays and Intel Teslas and whatnot).

Carnagex- I did read that- well not all of it, but it doesn't cover optimum rigs as far as I can tell- just a general guide.

Thanks. I think it would be a good idea as it would serve several purposes-

-it would provide state of the art benchmarks for people to measure their lesser hardware against

Hardware is constantly changing. A list could be posted today and be out of date next week.

We have quite a few benchmark threads for people to measure their lesser hardware against. When you can match me your no longer lesser :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom