2nd build amd to intel maybe water check it out lots of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could just clean your watercooling parts every so often.

too much work lol
i got everyhting done today installing vista 64 bit now
**** is taking long time but ohhwell

started it up today and it didnt want to turn on, started for 2 seconds than restarting and restarted, so i got the whole thing out and tested it on a cardboard and taook some ram out and what u know, the ram was not even in all the way, fixed that and fixed the problem

heres some pics, runs smooth, 27 C

i dont remember temps so i dont know if this is warm or cool lol, last time i was a on a pc was a year ago.

hopefully i get no leaks and i just mixed some liquid in the water, dont really care too much the whole water wetup cost me 40 bucks, but its very nice and quiet
other than that i can wait to get the q6600 rolling, im hoping for 4ghz 24/7 stable:D

ohh man that was actually fast, seems like it got done vista that is

heres some pics, no clear coat on case, too lazy lol but would have looked alot better
pcbuild043.jpg

pcbuild044.jpg

pcbuild045.jpg

pcbuild046.jpg

pcbuild047.jpg

pcbuild048.jpg

all that was done before i ripped it out and tested it, now looks alot better

I'm just wondering, isn't it a risk having the components on carpet? I thought that static electricity could potentially be harmful to parts. Either way, I'd be interested to know if that's the case or not.

I really like that color scheme, that seems like a magnificent build for $450, did you buy the parts off of ebay or what (sorry if I missed that part).

I'm just wondering, isn't it a risk having the components on carpet? I thought that static electricity could potentially be harmful to parts. Either way, I'd be interested to know if that's the case or not.

I really like that color scheme, that seems like a magnificent build for $450, did you buy the parts off of ebay or what (sorry if I missed that part).

hmm, i really didnt put any parts on the carpet. i lay them on a cardboard, its still very unlikely a static charge would go off but it could and damage something, but like i said the case iis on the carpet but no bare metal, all painted lol

and i got the parts off craigslist, freinds, and ocn forums
bought the video card for 120, probaly my biggest spender. I still want a 4890 really bad

i try to saty away from ebay, but i haVE HAD GOOd luck with them too, and bad.

and about the color scheme, once the case is closed you cant see anything, it just looks like a standard pc but when it comes off it looks real nice

Well kudos for putting together such a nice system, I appreciate you taking time to post the pics!

Well kudos for putting together such a nice system, I appreciate you taking time to post the pics!
thx man, i like it but im used to the asus mobo i had, bios is sort of weird on this but ill get used to it

running primee95 now at 3ghz,
cpu temp at 50C
1.328 vcore

any tips on getting it to 4ghz
i can get it to boot at 3.9-4 but not stable at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom