wtf..damn u best buy..F.U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwingduck

In Runtime
alrighty, the first time i bought my computer to best buy was last week cuz my comp was shutting down and rebooting itself in a contiuos loop, so i bought to best buy and they told me that i neded to restore and reformat ok did that, i bought home last friday and it worked fine on fri and saturday on sunday morning it started doing the same thing. i paid 85 bbucks for that service, ok here we go again i bought back to them on monday, now the computer didnt even want to srta up not even for them. i didnt know what was going on, and they said that they would do a system diagnostics for me, i paid 64 bucks for that service, i just got off the phone no to long ago and some geek squad dud picked up the phone and i asked if my computer has been diagnosed already.
he goes and check the papers and says my computer needs to be reformatted and restored from scracth and install windows xp from scracth. now WTF are they trying to pull off i swear the god i was gonna cuss that dude out over the phone. im gonan go there later to day cuz im at school right now to take two exams so i cant runoff.

do you guys know wtf the problem could be???? dont worry if i found out they gonna charge my ass again im gonna demand my ****in money back and tell everyone in the line to go somewhere else.

do you guys know wtf the problem could be????
You brought the computer to Best Buy. That's the first problem.
dont worry if i found out they gonna charge my ass again im gonna demand my ****in money back and tell everyone in the line to go somewhere else.
Best Buy techies aren't real techies. That's not a banger, that's the reality of the situation. They're simple shmucks who they train to do basic computer troubleshooting, the SAME way they train shmucks to run the registers and stock shelves. The fact that any of them has even SEEN a computer before is irrelevant to their process.

What Best Buy is doing is setting up a standard in-store servicing department, and as always the task is for crap, expensive, and il-advised.

Your first step, before going to Best Buy, should have been to post here (or on some other techie forum). We probably could have helped you at that point.

Now that problem is not only that your computer is fycking up, but Best Buy has put their hands in the problem.

Chances are, by know, you're best choice is going to be to wipe that drive and start over from scratch, doing a full reinstall of the system. Even IF we got your computer back up and running, the chances that Best Buy have already screwed things up too much, are high. It's not totally their fault, it's just a problem they shouldn't be handling and they solved it the only way they know how: reinstall. It's a good process, mostly, but again, il-advised.

Unless you have something important on the hard-drive, reformat it and install Windows. If you're still running into problems after a full reformat and reinstall, let us know.

^..^

yeah they'll charge you like $30 just to install some RAM lol
What's wrong with that? They have to make money somehow! Those guys doing the work, no matter how trivial, aren't sitting in there at the BestBuy tech counter for peanuts.

And besides...If you don't have a clue about computers, getting the folks at Best Buy to do the work is great!

Yeah, but 30 bucks??? Come on, now. Best Buy is ripping those people off like a piece of paper. I know where I'm NOT going for my comp problems. Darkwingduck, force them to give your money back, and don't go back. At least that's what I'd do.

i agree.. best buy = nazi's

but im not shur if anyone can compair to a car dealership repare shop.
(im not saying i ever got service from a dealer, i just know from my own knoledge of howmuch stuff is, and how much thy charge ppl who now nothing about cars, dealerships = the devil)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom