Post Your 3dMark05 scores....

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, did anyone else have to install DirectX 9.0 numerous times before 3Dmark05 would work? 9.0 is the only DirectX I have on my comp, and it kepy saying I didn't have it, so I installed it from a few different places and each time it wouldn't work until I installed it from Microsoft's own site.

By the way, did anyone else have to install DirectX 9.0 numerous times before 3Dmark05 would work? 9.0 is the only DirectX I have on my comp, and it kepy saying I didn't have it, so I installed it from a few different places and each time it wouldn't work until I installed it from Microsoft's own site.

No I didn't have this problem, did you make sure you had 9.0c because I think that's what 3DMark05 is running off of. You coulda had 9.0b and that's why it'd say that.

Where can I download this 3dMark05 program?

Go to page 2 of this thread. I marked a link that had fast connections.

because it's almost like a damn game in the sense of the art that's there and the graphics that are in the benchmarking test. They are full blown graphics designed to strain the hell out of your card. The highest FPS I ever saw was 7 and that was rare. Hell the thing even said 0 FPS for me at one point lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom