Need some help with SLI upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must, there's no way a gtx285 + i7 920 at 1024x768 would chug on that. Heck I doubt there's even a game in existance that could cause slowdown with that GPU and res..

Looks worse than runescape; when I played it all I had was integrated on some POS dell, ran perfectly fine even with stuff set to high.

Its not my connection. When a lot is going on I have to turn the particles down to least(from normal) and I still can not always see everything.

I also play crysis, just not as much. When playing crysis on like the best settings I start to hear a whining noise coming from my rig.

Oh and to defend the game. It was created and is run by one guy, it is not as deep as many other games but it has the best pvp system out of any game I have ever played.

I will download and run3dmark when I get home from work this afternoon.

I'm pretty sure once you get a new mobo your problems will go away. There's probably a bad component somewhere that is causing all these issues.

Yea I am going to start the process of contactiong everyone when I get home as well. I might return it but still go ahead and get a new one. Not sure yet. I still want to go SLI just to have it done and have NO future problems, hopefully :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom