psu went

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
yesterday might i was playing wolfenstien and all of a sudden my computer turn off Abruptly and i knew it was my psu so this morning i bought a new one its a 700w icute modular psu, connected everything up turned it on and hey presto it worked but for some wierd reason it lost my sata HDD but the next time i restarted it it found them again so no biggie but everytime i turned my computer on 99.9% of the time the display didnt display anything and the other 0.1% windows loaded up but more times it didnt display a picture even the bios.

It took me some time to have an idea just take out the battery and clear cmos jumpers so i did and since then it works without trouble,

BUT

this is my question when i want to flash my bios with the latest version i begin flashing it and at the end when it nearly completes it comes up with

checksum = b000

are you sure to update the bios?

enter to continue or esc to abort

any help???

Basically it's asking you if that's the correct update to the BIOS. Hit enter and see where that takes you.

A checksum is something you can use to make sure data is the same as the author intended - it isn't an error in itself. If the checksum you are getting is not the same as the one the author gives you then there is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom