*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

re: The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings

Lets go Nvidia, I want a pair of GTX 300's :D Or whatever their going to call it :D

I went ahead and ran Vantage with the new 190.62 drivers and got a new 2 card SLI high score in Vista no less :D

27,741 | Slaymate | i7 920 @ 4.2GHz | GTX280 SLI @ 700/1175 | Vista 64 | ORB - Compare

vantage27741.jpg

I guess Vern wants me to update this one now or something, so when I get a chance I will. Probably tomorrow, like with the PI thread, since I have the day off.

I guess Vern wants me to update this one now or something, so when I get a chance I will. Probably tomorrow, like with the PI thread, since I have the day off.

o_O

I already got them both.

Well don't mind me Vern, I'm tired as crap, lol. Besides, they weren't updated when I posted, and I was just going off that post in the other 3dmark thread saying you wanted me to do Vantage for some odd reason. >___>

Well, not exactly "forget" , more of neglect lol.

Ya, I had unsubscribed to all the 3dmark thread's since hikari's being doing the updates for me, plus I thought he was implementing a new system for this, where we wouldn't lose some of the scores.

Well reposting does resubscribe.

Back then I was a bit busy with summer homework, then work itself.

But I have a bit more time even with school, plus this thread doesn't need constant updates like other bench threads.

28,079 | Slaymate | i7 920 @ 4.2GHz | GTX280 SLI @ 700/1175 | Windows 7 | ORB - Compare

Nvidia has a new Beta Driver out, version 191.03, I got a couple hundred more points. I'll test them out more tomorrow. They also have a few game improvements added :D

Nvidia Release Highlights said:
Accelerates performance in several gaming applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with version 191.03 drivers vs. version 190.62 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
Up to 12% performance increase in ARMA 2
Up to 8% performance increase in Batman: Arkham Asylum with GPU PhysX enabled
Up to 50% performance increase in Call of Juarez: Blood in Bound with SLI enabled
Up to 14% performance increase in Fallout 3 (indoor scenes) with antialiasing enabled
Up to 10% performance increase in Far Cry 2 (DX9 version) with antialiasing enabled
Up to 34% performance increase in Prototype with antialiasing enabled
Adds SLI support for Darkfall, Dawn of Magic 2: Time of Shadows, Dreamkiller, Fuel, Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, Need for Speed: Shift and more.
WinXP 32-bit - NVIDIA DRIVERS 191.03 BETA
WinXP 64-bit - NVIDIA DRIVERS 191.03 BETA
Vista Win7 32-bit - NVIDIA DRIVERS 191.03 BETA
Vista Win7 64-bit - NVIDIA DRIVERS 191.03 BETA

28079vantage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom