OMG PLZ HELP!!! New Install Issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try a scan with Belarcd Advisor, Everest, or SiSandra Software which do complete scans of the system and give you all the parts, make and model for each part? that would tell you everything that is on the PC then you could compare it to the Device Manager and see which device drivers you are missing.

Also if it is Vista let it be known that there is NO support for Game Ports anymore. So that could also very well be the driver that is missing and you will never have a driver for it cause Vista dropped support for that port.

Also if it is Vista let it be known that there is NO support for Game Ports anymore. So that could also very well be the driver that is missing and you will never have a driver for it cause Vista dropped support for that port.

A while back I popped in an old creative pci card that had a game/midi port on the back, and using the xp drivers it installed it. However, since I dont have a joystick that uses that port, I never could test it.

I dont know if that would work anymore. I have tried using the CD that came with the Sound Card of mine and still no support for the game port was ever installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom