*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

On the 3Dmark note, is it just me or do the CPU tests in 3Dmark06 totally kill your fps?

I got like 20 max at some points. It was mainly around the 7-14 FPS range for almost all the test but the Feature tests. Of course that is on a 8800GTS card as well. I dont have the ability for a new fangled card. :p

I cant even imagine what it would have been with my lowly 8600GT in. Ouch!

But not a bad score for 1Mil on SuperPi. My old system could only do 64 in that amount of time before. XD

I only get 2-3 in 3DMark06 too. I think Mak's talking about Vantage.

There was many parts that i was getting scores lower. But i averaged at least 7.

Ok guys, I think I solved my mystery of the bad time. When Mak posted with the wrong version it got me thinking, I did the same when I first tried this. I got a lower time with the wrong version, when I went to the good version, I started to get higher times. So I downloaded the one that was linked for Mak (the good version), guess what I was in the 40's again. They should be the same versions, the one I was using must have had something funky going on with it.

I'll try to get a new time up sometime tonight :).

Mak, you even help people indirectly :p.

Edit: Here is what I got.
superpi38781.png

Sorry I haven't updated the scores yet guys, been working double shifts the past couple nights, and I have another one tonight...I don't get in til around 5am generally, and last night I had to do a bunch of laundry so apparently that took till about 9:30am...god I am so tired.

I have tomorrow off, so I should be able to update the scores then.

Well i have knocked a few seconds off.

newsuperpi.png

Back
Top Bottom