Post Your 3dMark05 scores....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't believe it at all. The 3DMark03 thread was competitive, but this 05 thread, people are getting way different from what I'd expect, my comp was totally miserable!!!

CPU @ 3.51 Ghz
6800 @ 420mhz and DDR3 @ 1.1 Ghz
3DMark05 score: 3505

ohGrFreak said:
I just don't believe it at all. The 3DMark03 thread was competitive, but this 05 thread, people are getting way different from what I'd expect, my comp was totally miserable!!!

CPU @ 3.51 Ghz
6800 @ 420mhz and DDR3 @ 1.1 Ghz
3DMark05 score: 3505

If your 6800 is non-ultra/non-GT, then your score is about right. 12-piped cards just can't keep up with the high end X800XT P.E. and 6800 GT/Ultra.

I am kicking myself in the but tocks right now, I had an extra grand I could have put towards parts for the comp in my sig, I thought overclocking ASUS' card would give me comparable results. Plus, all my ASUS components came in a bundle that I could not pass up at the time. This will make me think twice about my PC building skills, LOL.

My score 2200 but what did you guys think of the graphics. I thought they were really cool, specially the last one with the water monster

beedub I have the FX5700 256mb card, I already posted my score with my system specs below, my score was 579 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom