Rip off England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? That's good.

'Cause I knew you were going to say that you know that before I said I know that you know that I know that you know you can change your plan, but only after I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew you knew that too.

:)

eh.....wat............who am i........where am i........aaaaahhhhhh..........dont confuse me........wat? :eek:

i knew he was gonna say that
:confused:

But did you know that I know that you know that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you know that I know that you knew that I was gonna say that?

I'm sure you did, because you know that I know that you know that I know that I was going to say that you know that I know that you know that I know that you knew that I knew that you knew it too...

CLUE! 1plus2plus1plus1...wait...2plus1plus2plus1...1plus1plus2plus1...
SHUT UP!!! :mad:

oh........no.............too much.....ahhhh......brain.....going...to.......explode.......................

Heeheehee... ^..^

I knew your brain knew I knew your brain knew your brain was going to explode, but I didn't say anything because I figured your brain would let you know so you would know that your brain knew that it knew it was going to explode.

Savy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom