HELP WITH MY LAPTOP DRIVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

outspokened

Beta member
Ok i have a laptop and i need help with the drivers...
its a Compaq presario f573au and im running on an activated windows xp home premium

Ok heres the problem...the system messed up and me and my friends are forced to install XP on this laptop(we hate vista anyways)

So i did a clean install to remove all the crap that the previous OS installed and messed on my laptop so i lost EVERY driver i have.

I searched the nvidia site for the graphics card driver but i only found a driver for the ethernet...So i went to the HP website and looked for the drivers of my model...the problem is the drivers of my model run only on vista...

heres the link of all the drivers i need:
Select software and drivers*

can someone give me a link to an XP Installer please help

drivers:
+Conexant High-Definition Audio Driver
+NVIDIA nForce Chipset Driver
+NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100 VGA Driver
+WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS (for Notebooks with AMDProcessors) - Microsoft Windows/Vista-Based(I need an XP one)

Please help i dont want to switch to vista again :(

thanks for the try but sadly the same fate :(
the driver pack cant execute because my version isnt vista...

is there any other way like clean installing vista again install drivers then downgrade to xp(not clean install)
something like that?or will i lose all my drivers even if i didnt do a clean install of downgrading from vista to xp...
cause when my friend got it it was running on xp with all the drivers then his friend messed it up(the system32) thats why they where forced to put in vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom