*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

It was the first thing that sprung to mind. ;)

EDIT: It's not just what's in the cooler, it's just built very small, haha. Maybe if I cleared off a shelf or too, I could to something...hmm. I'll look on Tuesday.

Last try as it looks like i can't get any more out of this chip and :(

Try3.png

Drop your OC back down to around 4.1GHz - 4.2GHz and try tweaking your ram and your system settings. I bet you could kick-out a high 10 or low 11 second run. Do you have Win7, XP, both? You'll get your best runs on a fresh install with minimal programs installed (no anti-virus, ms office or any program that loads at start-up).

Edit: does Asus have an Overclocking Utility. You might not be able to boot into windows at say 4.4GHz but it may run a Quick SuperPi at 4.4GHz when it doesn't have to load the OS. Watch your temps, aim a house fan at your NB heatsink :D

Not too worried about the scores to go thru the hassle of tweaking my system more plus i think my memory is shot.

Its supposed to be 1066 but runs its self at like 1057 or less no matter what i do.

I'll update the scores when I'm not as friggin' livid as I am right now. Probably sometime tomorrow.

Nice time, shumway. Also really nice overclock.

My first post in here. Not to bad.

superpi.png

25 seconds.

Sorry. first time trying to show off my system. :p

Just googled for it and that is the version that came up.

superpi-1.png

There it is now.

VERY NICE!!

You going to overclock that bad boy? You know you want to!!

Maybe if there was more than stock cooling that might be a option. but frankly i am extremely happy with the setup the way it is.

Sad part is just ran 3Dmark Vantage and got a score of 0. GPU scored 4800 and CPU scored 4800 but overall i got nothing. Dont understand it. Maybe cause i am on Win7 64 Bit? who knows. I dont care. Just nice to have the setup running.

Back
Top Bottom