Building Gaming PC Around $1400 Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM not going to lie, that seems like a rip off considering the combo deal on newegg right now costs about half that and is basically the same parts.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

seriously though, you should consider putting it together yourself, you will get a much better computer for cheaper. The members on this site will e more than willing to help you put it together if need be.

just my .02 cents

Edit:

JUst a start,to get a feel for it 1200 and would be a pretty sweet computer

Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg

Hi Im looking to build a new gaming pc with a $1400 budget. I will be buying all parts from
memory express (Memory Express Computer Products Inc. & CIBC's 2nd Annual Family Fun Day! (Sunday August 23rd)).

Your help is greatly appreciated.

And what do you think about this?
Velocity V_GT2110A Gaming System at Memory Express Computers

any particular reason you want to use that company? (location/discount/etc)

if not then I'd suggest building it yourself and using Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

if you truely do not want to build it yourself there's a few decent pre built companies online.

I'd suggest Gaming Computers and Gaming Notebooks - Buy a new Gaming PC - iBUYPOWER
but if you go prebuilt you'll always be paying a premium and loosing money by deciding to let someone else build it.

the list luke posted is a good starting point

AH, always confuses me when they use $ instead of CAD, but the same stil applies, build your own. You will learn more, have a better understanding of your computer, and will also save some money.

Edit: by the way just noticed the computer in your sig, why spend 1400 when it wont give you that big of an advantag over what you currently have?

Thanks for the replies, the computer is not for me, it is for a friend he just wants me to help him build one. I am currently using the computer that is in my sig, i built that one. Im using Memory Express because he does not want to buy anything off the internet and it is the cheapest retailer where I live. I have not checked out new hardware specs and prices for a long time so i came here to get some ideas on whats out there for parts. Also i wanted to know if the pre built computer would be an easy way to buy a stable, reliable gaming computer instead of building one and potentially running into problems. I think that answers most of your questions. So any new ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom