My Pc to tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was what i was thinking , add one so get a better speed performance , it not going to be a bad effect from any way right ?

thanks for all the help

Thanks alot 95BlackGA , i have placed the order, i looked at some tutorials they looks like its pretty easy to install too

I was planning to get a new pc but after a learned a bit i think its better to built own pc ,i will look more into tho what do you guys think ?

Thanks alot 95BlackGA , i have placed the order, i looked at some tutorials they looks like its pretty easy to install too

I was planning to get a new pc but after a learned a bit i think its better to built own pc ,i will look more into tho what do you guys think ?

You get A LOT more for your money when you build. Both in performance, and quality. Depending on your budget, we here would be more than happy helping you decide on the best build for the budget. If I was more patient, I would have built a better computer than the one I currently have, 'cause I had bought a prebuilt, and just upgraded. Spent A LOT more money than I should have on a build that doesn't make it worth the money.

yeap , i was looking at one of those gaming pcs, over clocked pcs , looking at the specs , i thought maybe i can build my own for cheaper and experience

Even though your have already been helped, i feel obligated to share my solution for a sibling. If your just looking to get the video and audio onto your tv, your not an HD nut, or dont want to spend a lot of cash, then try this...

I went to radio shack and bought a 1/8in. (headphone jack) that split into component Left and Right audio. (the Red and White cables for the tv). I then plugged the jack into my audio out port on my pc. Boom, Audio is done. Cost: $7.99

Then i purchased a generic brand VGA cable for connection from the pc to tv. Cost: $4.99 @ Newegg.com. In your specific case i would move the computer closer if possible.

So for $13.00 you can put your computer onto your TV. (not the prettiest solution but it works.)

~ Also you may have difficulty with the video, because you have integrated graphics you may experience screen tearing and pixilating.

yeah that was the thing , i dont want poor quality , thats why i am going for a new graphics card then simply get a hdmi cable and done , and i got the money to spend

What did you have in mind for a graphics card? If you dont have any idea, whats your budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom