My Pc to tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
so with that video card and hdmi i am set to got for tv connect , hd quality and audio

thanks

what do i do with the old , graphics card , take that out and put this new one ? or there is extra slot for this and just unplug the old graphics card

so with that video card and hdmi i am set to got for tv connect , hd quality and audio

thanks

Yes.

what do i do with the old , graphics card , take that out and put this new one ? or there is extra slot for this and just unplug the old graphics card

Your current graphics are integrated into your motherboard, so just uninstall your current drivers. Shut down your computer, plug in the new card, reboot, and install the new drivers.

so i dont have to unplug them or anything right ? i know there is a extra space for new hardware, i guess thats where i put it

You guys have been a lot of help , thanks a lot

so i dont have to unplug them or anything right ? i know there is a extra space for new hardware, i guess thats where i put it

You guys have been a lot of help , thanks a lot

You won't have to unplug anything once everything is setup. You'll be using your PCI-Express x16 slot, which isn't used. Luckily, you can't plug something in to a slot where it doesn't go.

oh well i have this thread going on so i am going to ask it here , when i am purchasing this ,i am thinking maybe i should buy a ram too ? what do you suggest is good for my pc ? budget is like $40 for it

oh first of all i dont even no if i should purchase a ram or not either, should i ? would it help with speed of my pc ? if this is necessary to know, i have added a 500gb hard drive to it already. Please suggest what would be good

Thanks

oh first of all i dont even no if i should purchase a ram or not either, should i ? would it help with speed of my pc ? if this is necessary to know, i have added a 500gb hard drive to it already. Please suggest what would be good

Thanks

It's not necessary, but it may help the computer with speed. You would be best adding 2GB more to it, to have a total of 3GB.

Newegg.com - PNY Optima 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 533 (PC2 4200) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model MD2048KD2-533 - Desktop Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom