Wireless or Wired Mouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawnskeel

In Runtime
Just ordered a laptop, and it's time to find a decent mouse for it.

I don't know if I should get wired or wireless. The laptop will have internal bluetooth, so if the mouse I were to get were wireless, it would have to be bluetooth so I wouldn't need any dongles or anything.

I don't mind wired mice either. Even though I will be using a mouse with the laptop, the mouse will remain on the desk and will not travel with the laptop.

What mouse do you reccomend under $40 dollars that would fit my needs? I DO game sometimes, so it can't have any lag. The cheaper the better since I'm going to college and need to save as much as I can.

I have a laser wireless mouse which was £7 :p
I've never had to replace.
I think a bad thing about wireless mice is because you have to give them batteries.
My school has these laser mice .. wired obviously.. but apparently are very cheap but seem to suit the needs of us students.

I would highly suggest the Logitech MX518:
Newegg.com - Logitech MX518 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1800 dpi Gaming-Grade Mouse - Mouse

In my opinion, one of the best all around mouse you can get. It's wired, and that's better for gaming. And it just fits your budget right under $40 with free shipping.

I have this mouse myself, and I love it to death. Best mouse I've ever used. It's also great for people with larger hands.

I have an mx500 at work, and a g5 at home. I prefer the g5 because of the weights.
Also, HEY WELCOME BACK b1g.

I do have huge hands, and prefer larger mice. As for the g5, that design is really turning me off. I like plain and simple. I must order my mouse in the next few days as next Saturday I'm leaving =|

@swibit : what was the point of your post?

hmmm...ok, then I will suggest these three then, according to your criteria:

Newegg.com - Logitech V450 Nano 910-000617 Light Gray 3 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB Cordless Laser Mouse - Mouse
Cheapest one, wireless, plain design, laser, although I'm not sure about gaming.

Newegg.com - Logitech VX Nano Black 6 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB 2.4 GHz Wireless Laser Mouse for Notebooks - Mouse
More expensive, wireless, plain design, laser, one of the best wireless mice available, should be ok for gaming

Newegg.com - RAZER Lachesis Phantom White 9 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 4000 dpi Gaming Mouse - Mouse
Even more expensive, wired, simple design (although it's just a lighted symbol, and I think you can turn it off), laser, supposedly great for gaming from what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom