3dmark06 score... WHAT IS WRONG?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a stock cooler he should be idleing in the low to mid 40's and his board temps should be alot lower also. Let's see what his load temps are.

I think you have a bunk card. It sucks to be without a PC, but you're much better off RMA'ing it then waiting for the card to completely die.

The only other thing it might be is your ORB says "missing CPU". Try updating your BIOS.

There's no way you should be scoring that low with that system.

Okay... check to ensure your cards clocking up right... As you see its down at 300 100. Do a run of like ati tools artifact, or something that'll run and you can watch the clocks via gpu-z.

Make ssure its upclocking to your settings.

EVGA is pretty quick with their RMA's. Depending on how you ship to them you could only be out a week or so.

As you see its down at 300 100.

That's the 2D speeds, not the performance speeds. If you'll look back at the gpu-z screen I posted as a reference you'll see that my GTX 280 is showing 400/300 instead of 621/1134. That's normal, what I want him to do is watch his temps and fps in Vantage and see what his temps are like and if they cause a sudden drop in framerate, which may happen almost immediately. And do this with the fan set at 100%. We don't care about the noise right now, we'll care about it later :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom