Rivatuner 2.24b

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGlazer

In Runtime
Hi, I had to unfortunately re-format my computer, so I had to d/l Rivatuner again. I've always used Rivatuner to control my fan speeds and view my GPU temps......... but for some reason, the new version of 2.24 doesn't detect my GPU (8800GTS 512). It won't display my GPU temps....... does anybody know how to solve this problem?

What driver version do you have? 190.38 has given some people problems with RivaTuner. It could still detect my card, but wouldn't detect the drivers.

I'm using 190.38 drivers, and it's not detecting them......... I've never heard of this evGA Precision program......... does it allow me to set fan speeds for different temps?

Example: 40% fan speed for 50-52C, 50% fan speed for 53-56C, 60% Fan Speed for 56-59C, etc etc? And read my GPU temps???

I just d/l evGA precision; it looks really cool, gonna play around with it, if i get lost, i'll search for a guide on net, lol.

Thanx a lot!!!

Yes, you can setup fan speeds, monitor temps and fps in game, overclock, pretty much everything. Thou it's not working right in Win7 for me with the new drivers, but it's working in Vista.

EVGA Precision 1.7.1 download from Guru3D.com

I have the 190.38, a 9800GT, and Windows 7. Works well for me. I do however have the driver enforcement thing shut off, so that could be the difference, other than the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom