haha x800 vs geforce 6800

Status
Not open for further replies.
now its not longer an nvidia vs ati thing, but an arguement regarding whether the thread is an arguement or not. You started it gameguru...everything was peaceful until you came along with your threats of deletion!

lol - howabout there is no better and both are equal ;) there sorted, now lets answer my threads :)

i agree... guru didnt read anything, this was actually a pritty good thread.
---------------------------------------------
right now Nvidia is winning bad... once it gets the 6600 out. it will have 2 cards that are a clear winner over ati. the 6800GT and the 6600GT.

current series..
nvidia + 2
ati + 0

old series..
nvidia + .5
ati + 8(or something)

actually the title of this was kinda a joke just to get ppls attention. I aint tryin to fight. I just like learnin about the cards and hearing peoples oppinions. I never once said that either card sucks. Just stating facts n stuff, and yah, nobody is fighting

Can any of you recommend a good pci card for my wifes pc? i havnt messed with pci gfx cards in a long time. All she has is a radeon 7500 lol. im hoping to not spend more than $200

yea nvidia is definitly winnin bad right now. But i am sure, like always, for both companies.. in a year or whatever, ati will bring a card out that will blow nvidia outa the water like the 9800... and then after that, nvidia will come out with one that will knock ati out, and ati will bring another one on that isnt so good, just for marketing sake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom