What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noknowledge

Baseband Member
okay listen I was so worried that the sims 2 was gonna run like crap due to the fact I am at PCI and I have 256mb...Right now I everything on Low but hey it runs very smooth...but here is my question If i update to 64Mb video card and to 512MB you think that will enchance my gaming preformance?

ya get some 128MB card, as now a days 64MB + cards are coming built-in, why are you going for mare 64MB, at least keep Vga Memory 25% of System memory, that makes it 128MB as if you'll install 512MB system RAM

Didn't I suggest you do this in the first place and you INSISTED in not doing it and keeping your PCI :rolleyes:

Who says I am going to AGP I am staying with PCi...because the game is not as demanding as I thought...

ok so you got 256mb of RAM and want to upgrade to a 32mb PCI video card and you basically want to get another 256mb of RAM and get a 64mb PCI card? Talking minimal difference compared to the amount of money you're spending. It's not even worth it, but if you're gonna stick with it you might as well look into getting a 128mb card. That'd make a better difference.

BTW: I assume this is the last game you ever intend to play or something? Sims2 might not have been demanding as you thought, but you're straining to be able to play that. In 4 months you won't be able to play anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom