Best gaming mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MX510/518 for MMOs where you need lots of buttons, G5 for FPS where sensitivity and the ability to adjust weight comes in handy. I've had the MX for five+ and the G5 for almost three years, wouldn't trade them for anything else. Pad is Razer Pro|Solutions.

Isn't the Revolution cordless? For playing FPS games? No-no.... :D

Using AutoHotkey, here's a script for repeated mouseclicks:
Code:
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 2000

*PAUSE::Suspend
return

^LButton::
loop
{
GetKeyState,state,LButton,P
if state = U
break

Send,{Click}
sleep,30
}
holding ctrl + mouse button repeatedly clicks every 30ms. Otherwise, clicks are normal.

Isn't the Revolution cordless? For playing FPS games? No-no.... :D

Mostly why I bought it :p I like to fiddle with things when I'm reading or waiting and the mouse just happens to always be in my hand. Cords take that away and annoy me lol. Honestly though I can't tell the difference between my logitech wireless and wired mice, except the wireless is heaps better. With new technology there's no noticeable delay, and batteries aren't an issue if you get in the habit.

Depends on if Auto Hotkey or whatever he used is on the list of no go programs.

That would be allowable on Punkbuster?

I don't know anything about Punkbuster, but Autohotkey is used for so many things... I doubt it would get you in trouble on an anti-cheat system (if that's what punkbuster is).

I'd assume they have some sort of a list of allowed third party programs you could look at?

Using AutoHotkey, here's a script for repeated mouseclicks:
Code:
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 2000

*PAUSE::Suspend
return

^LButton::
loop
{
GetKeyState,state,LButton,P
if state = U
break

Send,{Click}
sleep,30
}
holding ctrl + mouse button repeatedly clicks every 30ms. Otherwise, clicks are normal.

How would you increase the number of clicks that occur even further? I set the number after "sleep" which I assume is the delay, to 0. I just wanna mess with some friends and this paintball flash thing that counts how many clicks, What's Your Trigger Pull? – Paintball Guns, it stops increasing once it hits 33.

I'd highly recommend one of those, I bought the cheapo stables one but its awesome. Unbelievably comfortable once you get used to letting you're wrist just lay on it. Reduced my wrist stress by alot, I never have any sore wrists anymore from playing games for too long or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom