Rip off England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow9684 said:
looks like we gonna have to take the boat, u bring the pump and i'll bring the puncture repair kit, i'm sure we can outpaddle the coast guard ;)
I got a down riger we can fish while were out there:D

Whew where to start lol. Well I don't know the currencies rate though, but the uk pound is really 2x that of the canadian coin!?! That IS ridiculous! and the canadian coin is a little bit more than the US dollar isn't it...like 1.3 or something to that effect. I know 288 canadian would be a little over 200 american?
LoL that canadian dollar is at 67 cents today went down a shit load for some reason. So relatively close and yes the pound is up there, i had a guy come to england to my goalie training camp that i train at he it was almost a free trip for him because of exchange it is ridiculious. Bring a million loose half man that sucks for me lol guess im not going to the uk :p

'goalie training camp' = Enternment camp

:p

And Nubius, i never lag
That's impossible, you're on a 56k, besides I meant stop stealing our bandwidth and making us laggy! :p

i'll just claim we were washed out at see with an american accent, they will make a movie about me and i'll use that money to fund my illegal computer business, a plan mhuahahahahahaha *cough* hahahahahahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom