Operation SuperPi - Phase-Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I tested my cpu, memory, vid cards and power supply in my workstation and it powered up fine. So I'll be ordering a new mobo Monday after I make a deposit. I've been trying to convince myself that the Classified is worth the extra $100, but it's hard to believe when I just had the vanilla X58 up to 4.95GHz. I guess I still have another day to decide :D

Well I tested my cpu, memory, vid cards and power supply in my workstation and it powered up fine. So I'll be ordering a new mobo Monday after I make a deposit. I've been trying to convince myself that the Classified is worth the extra $100, but it's hard to believe when I just had the vanilla X58 up to 4.95GHz. I guess I still have another day to decide :D

if your pockets are deep enough, get the classified just to be getting the classified :D
its a sick looking board if anything.

Yeah $100 extra is well worth it. At least then you know nothing is holding you back.

I can pick one up for you in Sweden. It is only 4622 SEK or $660.
LOL...killer deal!
I'm off to the bank to make a deposit :D I'll place my order this afternoon. Maybe someone can find this cheaper?
Newegg.com - EVGA E760 CLASSIFIED "Overclocker's Pick" 3-Way SLI + PhysX 1366 Intel X58 EATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
Amazon for only $10 cheaper, but it's shipped by TD :( Plus I don't know that you'd get the rebate, so I'd stick with Newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom