New PC, Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother named me my name since I was born with very blonde hair and she knew it would turn dark, hence a name meaning dark one.
I'll let you try and figure my name out :p For now I'm off to bed as it's 1am.

My mother named me my name since I was born with very blonde hair and she knew it would turn dark, hence a name meaning dark one.
I'll let you try and figure my name out :p For now I'm off to bed as it's 1am.

Heres my crazy far-fetched guess: Eume or Eumi.

Why did I pick that? Because eumelanin (many hair dresser females in my family) is the pigment that makes hair dark and plus you said people mispronounce your name or mistake it with Yami.

Heres my crazy far-fetched guess: Eume or Eumi.

Why did I pick that? Because eumelanin (many hair dresser females in my family) is the pigment that makes hair dark and plus you said people mispronounce your name or mistake it with Yami.

Eume would be much cooler than my real name, but unfortunately no; I'm not quite sure as to the etymology of my real name, but it's Kieran.

And uh, I never said people accidentally call me Yami or mispronounce my name :p

Eume would be much cooler than my real name, but unfortunately no; I'm not quite sure as to the etymology of my real name, but it's Kieran.

And uh, I never said people accidentally call me Yami or mispronounce my name :p

Kieran is cool! ...Ya know what, I messed up lol I miscomprehended what you said in your profile

"Dunno most people on here call me Yamiko or Yamik or various misspellings of my name"

Impetious yes. But if I was right, that was some good detective work ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom