Best gaming mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my G5. However I've never used another "gaming" mouse and I like a big mouse. Actually if I could design a mouse I would make the G5 but longer (to keep my wrist off the desk) and push the scroll wheel more forward (for easier use when using 3 fingers).

Depends on how your style of holding the mouse is.

Fingertip grip (really fast movement but easily the most fatiguing), Claw grip (don't have to explain this one, and palm grip (also known as normal)

There are different mice for each category.

Fingertip grip: I can only think of the Salmosa
Claw grip: Copperhead, G5, G7, G9
Palm: Deathadder, Lachesis, G5, G7, G9

But ya, tell which style you play with.

dario03 said:
I like my G5. However I've never used another "gaming" mouse and I like a big mouse. Actually if I could design a mouse I would make the G5 but longer (to keep my wrist off the desk) and push the scroll wheel more forward (for easier use when using 3 fingers).
You just described a Razor mouse, basically. Long with the buttons and wheel pushed forward.

Razer mice are usually short in height though right? And are they longer than the G5? Because it is decently long.

I think some of the lower end ones are short, and the higher ends are really long.

But I think the Salmosa is the smallest mouse I've ever seen that doesn't go for a laptop.

OCZ's mice are often overlooked however they offer great bang for your buck. I had the opportunity to try out an OCZ Equalizer earlier today and I was pretty impressed by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom