Photography Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzmxer608

Fully Optimized
I've been thinking having a photography forum would be pretty cool. Where people could ask advice about camera setups, or how to set up certain scenes ect.

At the moment it's covered by the Computer Audio & Multimedia section, but I do like the idea. Problem is, we don't have a lot of traffic as far as camera stuff goes.

But if it's not a big deal to make a separate front page section for photography, I'm all for it. I could move the photography thread there, and post reviews and such for new cameras.

I support the idea! :D

I like it but I do not see the traffic to justify it.

Perhaps a sub forum in multimedia if it would not be difficult and mess up the way Larry has the site set up.

A sub-forum would be nice I suppose, but it wouldn't get as much traffic. I understand there isn't a lot of traffic now, but that's probably because no one realizes there's some form of place for photography.

My 2 cents, we could always do a trial run. I still say if we were to do it, it should be its own section instead of in the audio section.

Well, we are a hardware forum, partially. Sounds like it couldn't hurt.

Maybe if it doesn't get enough traffic over a period of a few months we get rid of it?

Computer Audio & Multimedia (6 Viewing)
MP3 players, sound cards, speakers, photography or just general multimedia discussion in here.

So we have a section that deals with photography and a section that deals with cameras...I think we should have a more centralized thing myself. While there doesn't seem to be that much traffic over camera stuff, I know there's enough people that are into photography and such that would use the section. I know me and Hef at least could make good use of it with some news stories/reviews/etc.

Like I said, we could always do it as a trial run. That way we centralize cameras and photography into one section. If a full front page section doesn't see too much traffic, we could always move it to the multimedia section as a subforum.

Obviously, up to you and the admins, Mak. Just putting in my opinion on the matter.

that would be amazing if we had one! I for one am for it 100% as my family owns a photography company and i've worked there for quite a long time as a photographer. I know i'd be a lot of help in this forum ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom