installed XP on lappy and wireless doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, burning a CD worked, ty :)

sound system seems to be wiped too, would you know where to reinstall it?

it's saying it cant find the program and it wants me to put in a CD ROM when I installed the audio system :(

ya. I downloaded that and it says 'found new hardware wizard'

then it asks me to install the software automatically, I click yes, it searches 'unknown' and it says
'hardware was not installed because the wizard cannot find the necessary software'

I even have the "Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio" installed as it says, I dont know whats wrong.

i have a recovery CD but all it has is windows XP and nothing else at all :(

thats why im having these problems, haha.

sad face..

meh, I guess I'll have to wait for my brother to come back home :\

I have a dell inspiron e1505 laptop. I'm using Windows XP. Right now, I am connected to the internet through an ethernet cord. My computer has the Intel Pro program to find wireless networks, along with the Windows Zero Configuration. I have Windows disabled right now and using Intel Pro. I tried to update my driver, but it says there is no newer version of it than the one I have now. I was able to connect to a wireless network before, but now I am not and I just cannot figure out why. Soon enough, if I cannot connect to a wireless network, I won't be able to connect to the Internet at all, and thats not good cuz I am a college student. By the way, I tried also to use Windows to find the wireless networks and disabled Intel (because I heard you cannot use both at the same time) but it still doesn't work. It says I am connected to the network, but when I open my Internet Explorer 7 browser, it says I have no connection to the Internet. Please, someone help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom