Speaking of NewEgg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't own credit cards :D They are evil

How about I donate it to the "Get ShoobieRat Laid" Diamond Ring for His GF Fund, instead?

Ya need a new GF if you gotta give a diamond ring just to get laid. Harsh

amount of people who pass up sex for computers

Yeah that commercial 'Diamonds are forever' only apply in a womans head. Chances are whatever dream computer I would build would last longer than the relationship :p

"I don't own credit cards They are evil"

True. Very true.

"Chances are whatever dream computer I would build would last longer than the relationship :p"

That's pretty much me as well. Technology before emotions. =)

Ya need a new GF if you gotta give a diamond ring just to get laid. Harsh
Every once in a while it's a good idea to show them sparkly things...

If you had a good GF, you'd understand.

Giving your GF a diamond as a present is a hell of a lot better (and less painful) than giving her a glow-in-the-dark power supply...

Something is STILL going on with NewEgg...

Products (identical listings) are showing up "sold out" in some sections, but "in stock" in others.

Also, the one-day-sale on the 6800GT is a dollar MORE than the normal price!...

I'm pretty nervous now about ordering from the site if it's screwed up. Who knows what I'm actually throwing money at!
:mad:

Dear Shoobie Rat,

The reason for identical listings showing different availabilities is due to database synchronization. Our SSL server gets synched a bit faster than WWW, so the most up-to-date availability is shown in the shopping cart and other SSL areas of our site. Please note that the latency is usually miminal, so you shouldn't experience this phenomenon very often.

Best regards,
Newegg.com Webmaster

Newegg.com Update

To interested Tech-Forums members:

Newegg.com recently experienced technical difficulty with our website that prevented some shoppers from accessing our store, making a purchase or checking order status. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers.

Newegg.com is committed to providing the high-level customer support and feature-rich shopping - an experience our customers are accustomed to and expect. We are pleased to report that our site has been restored and that the products and services you rely on are once again available by visiting http://www.newegg.com.

Intermittent problems, although unlikely, may occur while we continue to fine-tune our website. Our apologies are offered in advance should you encounter less than seamless entry to your account or when browsing our product catalog. We anticipate Newegg.com will be fully-functional shortly. We encourage all shoppers to check back regularly because our greatest ambition is ensuring total customer satisfaction.

Thank you,
Newegg.com Webmaster

Giving your GF a diamond as a present is a hell of a lot better (and less painful) than giving her a glow-in-the-dark power supply...

Yeah and using that money towards your computer is a hell of a lot less painful than giving her the diamand. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom