Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i got a 2.8 processor that i oced to 3.3 ghz
Yeah but Intels have huge pipelines and are meant to gain that extra GHz, but the extra 500MHz gained might not be as good as an AMD overclocked 200-300MHz =/ but I still see your point.

My old system was a 1GHz Duron with GF2 Ti 64mb Card..before that it was a 750MHz Duron...before that a 133MHz Intel god knows what...before that.....a 63MHz 8mb of RAM (then upgraded to 16mb) macintosh running MacOS 7.1 but I don't suppose there are too many mac people in here =P that was WAY back when so I didn't know crap about computers up until...well basically this machine :D as far as how they REALLY work and whatnot.

And I'd say that AMD are the underdogs...not Intel...intel has been around forever and has plenty of time to brainwash people which they kind of already have done. That and AMD doesn't advertise and market their brand like Intel, so really AMD are the underdogs comin up in the world :p

Intel was founded in 1968
AMD was founded in 1969

See...amd are the underdogs! :D but it's not like there was a real market up until the 90's and no one had heard of AMD. All most people saw was 'Intel Inside!' at that time cause thats when it all started becoming apparant....then again in 1990 I was 6 years old so its not like I was studying computers or anything :p

Yeah I just posted to ag3 in another thread declaring my 1000!! But it says Computer Vigilante instead of the rating system! lol....I didn't know you could have their default and put your own little title down there? Crazy

Nubius said:
Yeah I just posted to ag3 in another thread declaring my 1000!! But it says Computer Vigilante instead of the rating system! lol....I didn't know you could have their default and put your own little title down there? Crazy

lol :) its part of my avatar, and it says "Master techie" instead of "Monster techie" and it has 7 squares instead of 5

ahhh you little cheater! I figured since you had 600+ posts over me there would be a master techie anyway lol

I'm still thinking of something to go with my avatar to go underneath it. ....although there is a number that has been driving me crazy for the past couple weeks. 645 is the number. It's how much is cost to rent a Blockbuster game here in San Antonio. I dunno if I should put "645...the accured number" or something.

.......stay on your medication regulus......a number..specifically the total of renting a game gets stuck in your head and drives you crazy....sounds like someones going insane :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom