CMSTORM PROJECT: Scout Military Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
i speak french he pretty much just mentions here is a custom coloured cm storm, he does not give any credit to you for it from what i under stood, just the mention that it was cooler master associates and it will not go into production.

Yeah, what ^ said, no credit given that I could hear....not sure the guy had a clue what he was looking at.

They will use at other shows, eventually it ends up on somebody's desk.

I'm entered in the Nvidia ION case mod contest. You submit your idea for a ION based PC, if it's chosen by one of the 5 professional modders, you get to watch the build online and have a chance to own it, if chosen as best design!

Speaking of Computex, Did you know that AMD had LOST the Phenom PC I built for last year's Computex Show? They can't find it.

Have you seen this PC? Let me know asap, *sigh

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9x.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z1.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z2.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z3.jpg

1AMD_ATI_phenom_casemod_mnpctech9z4.jpg

They will use at other shows, eventually it ends up on somebody's desk.

I'm entered in the Nvidia ION case mod contest. You submit your idea for a ION based PC, if it's chosen by one of the 5 professional modders, you get to watch the build online and have a chance to own it, if chosen as best design!

Speaking of Computex, Did you know that AMD had LOST the Phenom PC I built for last year's Computex Show? They can't find it.

Have you seen this PC? Let me know asap, *sigh

You can't be serious...WOW, talk about embarrassing....they going to make up the cost? That's mucho custom work. One of the best mods I've seen, watched that log daily when you were building it.

So how did they end up telling you that they lost it?

I saw the video for that case. How can you loose something like that? I hope they find it man. If not would they justify it with some money for at least your time?

Should have done the pop rivets from the other side they would have looked better also you should have used black ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom